GOLD COIN KINGDOM LLC (d/b/a COINMASTERY)
Information that we collect and track?
The information we collect includes the following:
- Personal credentials. “Personal credentials” is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. For example, when you register a user account with us as may be required to access certain areas of this website, or later use that account to sign in, we collect information such as your name, your email address, your home address and your telephone number. Likewise, when you purchase any product, services or software from us, we collect other information that you provide for that purpose, such as your credit/debit card information or PayPal account information, full name, billing address, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information concerning your use and navigation of our website. As you visit, navigate and use our website, we may collect information about such use, including for example the type of Internet browser(s) used, your IP address(es), your computer operating system, the website page from which you linked to arrive at our website, the time spent on one or more pages or features, the links you activate on our website, the frequency and length of time of your visits to the website, the information you input into our website’s search fields, and so forth
- Information concerning your use of other applications, websites and services to use our website. We may collect information about your use of other applications, websites and services (like Facebook, for example) to connect or post to or otherwise use our website.
- Your comments and other content posted to our public website pages. We collect your comments and other content that you post to our website’s public comment pages.
- Your preferences. We may collect information from you concerning your purchases and how you prefer to use our website – for example, how and whether you prefer to receive communications from us concerning your user account, or marketing information from or about us, or marketing information from or about people and companies with whom we do business.
- Your location. If you have enabled geolocation services on the device that you use to access our website, we may collect and use that location information
- Your calls. Your calls to us may be recorded or monitored for our quality assurance, customer service and other purposes.
- Other. We may collect information about you by means other than specifically described above – for example, you might email us or write to us with questions or comments. We might ask you for specific information that you provide in response.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We use some or all of the information you provide to us and information concerning your use of our website to provide, maintain and improve our products, applications, and services and software, to display and provide advertising to you via our website, and for other purposes related to our current or prospective businesses. As examples, we may use this information to do the following:
- provide the services, products, applications or information you request, and process such requests and related transactions;
- send you confirmations, receipts, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise enable your use of, and our administration and operation of, our website;
- notify you about important changes to our website;
- send you newsletters and otherwise provide you with information or services you request or that we think will be of interest to you, such as sending you information to keep you informed about various products, applications, services, events, promotions and contests;
- request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of our website;
- respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, and requests and to provide customer service;
- monitor and analyze website usage and trends, personalize and improve our website and our users’ experiences with it (such as providing content or features suggested to us by the information that you provide), and increase our website’s functionality and ease of use;
- help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart or that you’ve purchased or may like to purchase;
- serve ads, on our website, via other websites or media, based on the information that you provide and your uses of the website; and
- we may store and process information in the United States and in other countries.
It is our policy not to disclose or share your personal information to other people or companies, except under one or more the following circumstances:
- You permit or ask us to do so. For example, our website may allow you the opportunity to opt into or agree to receive advertising and marketing information from people with whom we do business. Opting in and allowing receipt of advertising and marketing information permits us to share your personal information for such purposes. If you provide your personal information to a third party via our website, or to us for the benefit of or delivery to a third party (for example, an advertiser on our website), you have permitted and asked us to share your personal information to such third party provider.
- We sell all or a portion of our business. If and when we are involved in an actual or possible merger, acquisition, or any sale, grant or transfer of some or all of our business, we may share and disclose your information in connection with such sale or similar transaction.
There are occasions where we may ask you to voluntarily submit additional information about yourself, such as in a form requesting your name, address and telephone number, and email address. We may request this information to enable you to order products, applications and services via the website and for other similar business purposes. We give you the opportunity to elect not to receive future materials from us.
- Your public posts. Information that you post to discussion forum pages and other public portions of the website are PUBLIC and so viewable and usable by everyone. Please take care not to post to any public pages or sections of our website any information that you do not want known, or associated with you, publicly.
- Aggregated information. Aggregated information is information that you provide, or information to which you and your use of the website contribute, other than confidential information, such as credit card payment information. We may use and share however we wish, whenever we wish, and for any purposes we wish, some or all aggregated information, whether or not based on information about you or information that you provide.
Email and message management
You may receive email or other messages from us from time to time – for example, automated notifications you requested of updates to discussion forum threads or property address profiles. You may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving electronic correspondence from us either modifying your user account preferences or following any instructions in such electronic correspondence as to how to unsubscribe or opt out from that list. We always reserve the right to contact you from time to time about matters concerning your user account.
Cookies and other use tracking technologies
We also might use web beacons, which usually are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on our website or in emails relating to our website to collect information about usage of the website and whether emails have been received and opened.
Flash cookies might be used in connection with certain videos played via our website. Removing and rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. For more information about flash cookies and how you might remove or disable them, please consult Adobe directly at: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information.
Third Parties on our Website and Our Advertiser’s Websites
Google Related Features
We have implemented the following Google analytics advertising features: Remarketing, AdWords
Visitors can opt out of the Google analytics advertiser features we use by the following means: Google Analytics Opt Out
How we seek to secure your information
We seek to secure your personal information from unauthorized use, access and disclosure using efforts that are reasonable in our judgment. However, our efforts to protect your confidential information are not foolproof, and should not ever be regarded as perfect or impenetrable. Accidents happen. Accordingly, despite our reasonable efforts described above, your information could fall into the wrong hands and be used or disclosed in ways you wouldn’t want it to be used or disclosed. Please help us keep your user account and personal information secure by using a strong (!) password and not sharing it with others or keeping it someplace where someone can find it. We will never ask you for your password, so do not give it to someone claiming to be us if you are asked for it.
You are responsible for all uses of our website by any person using your password. If you know or suspect that your password has been stolen or compromised, or that your user account has been accessed without your authorization, please change your password immediately and notify us about it.
Payments and Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
All purchases must be made by credit card, debit card, or payments via PayPal. All billing related information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into a payment gateway provider’s database. Such information is accessible only by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep that information confidential. After the completion of a transaction, all payment related information, such as credit card numbers, will not be stored on our servers.
Important note about CHILDREN: We prohibit any and all uses of our website by individuals less than 18 years of age. In addition and consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we never will knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13 years. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 years has provided us with personal information, we will endeavor to delete that information. If you believe that we inadvertently have collected such information from a child under the age of 13 years, please contact us so that we may promptly take appropriate remedial steps.
Notice to California residents
California residents may receive a copy of our notice describing what categories, if any, of personal information are shared with third parties, as well as the names and addresses of third parties and affiliates, if any, that received your information in the past year by mailing a written request for “California Privacy Rights Notice” to: 237 Kearny Street #9101, San Francisco, CA 94108. ATTN: California Privacy Rights Notice. Please allow at least 30 days for a response.
Links on our website to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices, or information collection and uses of those other websites.
Last updated June 2017.